Game of Mushroom Kingdoms – Finished!!!

I have finished my biggest cross stitch thus far! 😀 195 132 stitches! It has taken me year and a half to finish this one ( while working full time 39h a week ). I hope the next one I have lined up will be quicker :P.

I weighed the cloth before I started and it was 102g now after finishing it weighs 235g. So it means that overall I have added more than a cones worth of thread onto it (  a 400m cone weighs 100g). One picture with me for a scale 😀 The weather was not the nicest for the picture taking.

And the larger picture:

And of-course the time lapse video. The video encompasses 2077 images!

The pattern was made by La Ptite Bete and can be found on Sprite-stitch forums. 🙂 Happy stitching!

You may also like...

14 Responses

1. Tyler says:

Where did you find the pattern for this?

2. Ooo, whats the next one you have lined up?

3. Jeni says:

Congrats on your finish! That’s an incredible piece!

4. Kels says:

I’m in the middle of stitching this right now! Yours looks wonderful!

5. Claire says:

I’m currently working on this but have the old version of Pike on my pattern. Where did you get the new one?!
    It’s gorgeous. Given me serious motivation.

• eponases says:

Hi Claire, sorry for the late reply, I was out of the country. The Pike is from another map. If you search for “Nesteros”, you’ll see that the updated version has different Pike and Storms End. I just manually counted and imposed the new parts in the pattern. Hope this helps 🙂

6. Eressie says:

Hi eponases!
    You are doing really amazing work <3 and makes me want to return to cross stitching world 😛 just one question, which type/ct fabric did you use? Thanks a lot and keep the hard work!

7. Cecile says:

Hi, impressive pieces you’re doing!! Just one quick question: for the white parts, did you leave the cloth blank or did you stitch white crosses?
    Thanks for your answer and good luck with your next projects!